A Fertility Detox (Cleanse) is highly recommended, because when it comes to conception, toxins could be the main reason for infertility. Also, performing a cleanse for fertility will help sisters who are experiencing poor hormonal balance that manifest itself as irregular cycles, lack of ovulation, poor egg health, short luteal phase, painful periods, PMS, cravings and mood swings before periods.
A fertility Detox is a cleanse especially designed to help remove toxins and other chemicals from your body, and make it easier for you to become pregnant. Also If you are over weight, starting with Fertility Detox can give a boost to your metabolism, aiding you to loose weight naturally.
” Most women do not realize that there can be a wide variety of toxins in their body at any given time. The body accumulates toxins from the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, the soaps, creams and makeup that we use, pretty much everything that we come into contact with, and those toxins can add up over time. They are often stored in the body’s fat cells, which makes it possible for them to be flushed out”
Fertility cleansing before conception is becoming more and more popular as more and more couples discover its effectiveness saving themselves from the cost and the stress of taking fertility drugs and going through fertility treatments unnecessarily.
Now you must be wondering what does Fertility Detox do your body?
1. Support the detoxification process of the liver.
2. Eliminate effectively excess hormones causing infertility.
3. Promote uterine health by eliminating old blood, clots and debris.
4. Reduce inflammation of the reproductive organs caused by pelvic inflammation or endometriosis.
5. Increase circulation of fresh oxygenated blood to the reproductive area.
- Who should do fertility detox?
The simple rule is: If you are planning to get pregnant and InshaAllah want a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby, it is advisable that you do Fertility Detox.It is highly recommended for you if:
- If you have you been on birth control!
- If you are trying to conceive since 1 year of active marriage life but could’nt!
- If you are diagnosed with PCOS or Ovarian Cyst.
- If you are diagnosed with Endometriosis.
- If you have Acne or you are Over-weight.
- In your menses if you have dark blood, cramps, or blood clots.
- If you have a history of recurrent miscarriage.
- If you experiencing hormonal imbalance or not ovulating.
- If you want to improve your egg health
- If you are planning for procedures like IVF, ICSI or IUI and want to improve your egg health and uterine environment Naturally!
- If you have less than 1 bowel movement a day!
- If you eat conventional meats, processed foods and low fat dairy often.