If you have faced challenges trying to conceive, fighting PCOS and hormonal imbalances or suffered miscarriages, we feel for you and know you are in a difficult situation. If you are simply thinking about trying to conceive but are worried it would be difficult because of your age or other factors, we understand that, too. And if your doctor has tried to rush you into IVF treatments, but you have concerns? I really understand!
Pregnancy is supposed to be a natural process born out of love. Yet both society and the medical community give us so many mixed (or just plain wrong) messages about it that we can end up confused, stressed if we have yet to bring a new life into the world.
The good news is that real,helpful – NATURAL alternatives are available @ PCOS2Pregnancy. And when you work with your body – and your husband – to make simple dietary, lifestyle and other science-based changes, you can greatly increase your chances of becoming pregnant, InshaAllah.
It’s actually not too difficult and while there is no guarantee of success, as giving an offspring is in hands of Allah, you will feel healthier and happier by putting in your complete efforts – and your likelihood of having a happy, healthy baby will greatly increase, InshaAllah.
All you have to do is let us @ PCOS2Pregnancy help you naturally increase your fertility. It will enrich your life forever.
With the knowledge, research and wide exposure, I, Dr. Tehsin Malik have developed a natural plan that can help you fight and heal PCOS and increase your chances of conception. We call it the Pcos2pregnancy program. Over time, I’ve tested and refined my approach. And I’m proud to say that since then, many of my patients have overcome PCOS naturally and started families, Alhumdulillah.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll access on the PCOS2Pregnancy program:
- Your personalized case analysis :We will analyze your medical condition and reproductive health plusyour diet, food intolerances and digestion, your current toxicity level, exposure to toxicity and environmental toxins, lifestyle, your personal and family medical history and more. You will then have a personal Online consultation with Dr. Tehsindiscussing all the above issues in detail and based on that you will receive personalizedherbal prescription, feedback and guidance unique to your case.
- Your Individual Condition is different:Find out what you need to do differently depending on what conditions you and your husband are struggling with. A couple experiencing PCOS and Low Sperm Count will get different information from another who has Poor Egg Health and Miscarriages for instance.
- How To Do A Proper PCOS2Pregnancy Detox: what to expect, and how to know when it’s complete. Learn how to detox for fertility and systematically remove damaging reproductive toxins from your diet, lifestyle and environment. Such as: pollutants in your home that can destroy sperm count, food additives to avoid, sources of xenohormones and toxins in household products and everyday foods and beverages and more.
- Fertility Myths and Mistakes to Avoid.Some conventional health wisdom may be harming your case. For example: the biggest mistake nearly all women make when diagnosed with PCOS or infertility, a type of ‘healthy’ protein you must avoid, which “fertility super foods.” You should include for your condition and what to eat instead – and so much more.
- Using Food As Fertility Medicine. All the tools and guidance to create your own targeted fertility diet plan including: recipes, meals plans, shopping lists, what to eat and when. Use this to give your body most of the fertility-boosting macro and micro-nutrients it needs in the proper ratios through your diet.
- Learn about surprising everyday PCOS and fertility Sunnah foodsshown to help your condition and fertility in all sorts of ways: for instance: helps regularize your metabolism, balance hormones and boost the reproductive health.
- Therapies and workout that have known to be showing great benefit with PCOS and Fertility issues.Guiding you which therapies to include and when to include in your PCOS2Pregnany routine. Workouts also a huge impact on PCOS condition and should be done in a right way, so that you are able to lose weight, balance your insulin and get pregnant same time, InshaAllah.
- Using Supplements and Herbs the Right Wayshown to be most effective for PCOS as well as fertility by correcting imbalances, addressing deficiencies and providing vital nutrients for a healthy conception. For example: we start with detox supplements that include liver detox and hormonal detox and then move on to herb that regulate hormone levels (progesterone, oestrogen, testosterone, prolactin), support healthy sperm, boosts ovulation, support the uterus, ovaries and testes.
- Getting The Timing Just Right: Includes timing Tools and Tips to help you identify the unique pattern of your cycle and pinpoint the perfect time (ovulation) to try to conceive each month.
- Using Mind/Body Techniques to Help You Foster a Fertile Body and Mindset:Simple strategies to help you harness the power of your mind and body to support your fertility and eliminate worry, stress and anxiety that can harm your fertility. These techniques will help you transform your outlook on your fertility and help you acquire a fertile mindset.
- Spiritual Connection to Allah S.W. T. Our body is an Amanah from Allah and we have been trusted with it. Our job is to take care of it and to nourish it physically as well as spiritually. Spiritual connection through Ibaadah, Duaas and Zikr is must while dealing with PCOS and trying to get pregnant. These are a part of PCOS2Pregnancy Program.
- They help you harness the power of your mind and body to support your fertility and eliminate worry, stress and anxiety that can harm your fertility. Connecting to Almighty Allah will help you transform your outlook on your PCOS healing plus fertility and help you acquire a fertile mindset.
- Facebook support group that will keep you connected with Dr. Tehsin Malik on daily basis throughout your program and will also ensure that your little queries, your goals are met and you stay motivated.
These are just small, simple but important things you’ll learn that can, InshaAllah lead you on a journey towards a PCOS free body and finally starting the family you’ve dreamed of.
If your need more information on how to start PCOS2Pregnancy plan -} CLICK HERE