Use Pcos2Pregnancy Herbs
PCOS is a condition that is caused by hormonal imbalances and then manifest into different complications like Irregular or abnormal menstrual cycles, An- ovulation, poor egg quality and much more which then results into Female INFERTILITY. It targets the reduction of male hormones, optimization of the ovarian functions and improvement of endocrine functions – all of which are responsible for PCOS.
There are very effective natural herbal supplements which are known to boost fertility by nourishing the reproductive system and balancing hormones. We at PCOS2Pregnancy use them in pure form or use them in different combinations which are present in herbal medicines. We completely understand that there is ‘No – 1 size fits all’ approach. Each body is different and each one suffers from different set of problems that are caused by PCOS.
So, our aim is to assess your condition and recommend the herbs that are best suitable to your condition in a 2 step program.
At PCOS2Pregnancy we will assess your complete medical history and then follow a 2-step comprehensive plan: –
- Using herbs to balance hormones and rejuvenate your reproductive hormones
- Using herbs that will boost your egg health and uterine circulation thus resulting into better fertility outcome.
For your over view herbs are often recommended to help PCOS and increase fertility:
- Shatavari (Asparagus) – Shatavari is a well-known herb used to boost fertility in men and women both. It restores hormonal imbalances, improves ovulation and the secretion of cervical mucus.
- Maca – Maca is the popular fertility and vitality enhancing herb for women and men but, for women it should only be taken between menses and ovulation and NOT during pregnancy. It is most widely known for its hormonal balancing properties. It comes in powder form or capsule form.
- Vitex/Chaste Tree Berry – Vitex/Chaste Tree or Chasteberry is used for supporting fertility and hormone balance. It comes in the form of capsules, tea or powder. But, due to its bitter taste capsules are more recommended.
- Red Raspberry Leaf– A well-known female herb for pregnancy. It is high in calcium and iron which is known to help prevent pregnancies from pre- or post-term gestation. Can be consumed in the capsule form or as a hot or cold tea.
- Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen – Royal Jelly has been shown to balance hormones, since it mimics humanestrogen. Royal Jelly can increase libido, support the production of healthy egg and sperm, and boost the body’s natural immune system. Bee pollen has been shown to boost immunity as well as fertility in both men and women.
if you are allergic to bees and begin to notice any adverse or negative reactions, be sure to tell your doctor immediately.
- Tribulus aerial parts and fruit (Tribulus terrestris): Tribulus may normalize ovulation in infertile women when used prior to ovulation. It works on balancing sex hormone production, specifically serum FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone) and estradiol levels in women.
Male infertility herbs
There are lot of herbs that have been shown to offer excellent support for the male reproductive system. The herbs that we use at PCOS2Pregnancy, when used in combination, may help to restore and strengthen male reproductive health once again. These herbs may be very supportive for men who are suffering from low sperm count, poor sperm motility, poor sperm morphology, low libido, stress and/or physical sexual dysfunction.
Remember herbs are not to be used as a replacement for important diet and lifestyle changes. If diet and lifestyle changes are not in place first, the body will not be able to respond and utilize the herbs as well.
IMPORTANT: Always consult a Herbal doctor or health care professional first (not DR. Google 😊) when taking any herbal supplements for your condition as each condition is different and needs clear cut analysis before you take any herbal supplements or combinations
With the knowledge, research and wide exposure, I, Dr. Tehsin Malik have developed a natural plan that can help you fight and heal PCOS and increase your chances of conception. We call it the Pcos2pregnancy program. Over time, I’ve tested and refined my approach. And I’m proud to say that since then, many of my patients have overcome PCOS naturally and started families, Alhumdulillah.
If your need more information on how to start PCOS2Pregnancy program -} CLICK HERE